Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ugghh !!!

I applied to seven optometry schools and seven rejected me. My mother-in-law said that she jinxed me because she didn't want us taking baby MJ to a different state since there are no optometry schools here in VA. I feel like I have to put on a brave face for everybody, and everyone keeps telling me that its not the right time and that baby MJ is still too young. Which makes it worse because I feel like its the right time... I'm not getting any younger. Plus, I feel like I want some new adventure in life.

Ever since I was 15 yrs old, optometry school and being an optometrist has always been my goal. I thought that working at an optometrist office would help my chances because optometry school is so competive, but I guess it doesn't matter. I feel like I let myself down. Now, I'm trying to find something else to do....

No comments: