Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Family Pictures




For some time now, I've wanted to take family pictures. My mom wished that our family took pictures when we were all younger. Now, we're all older and my brother and I have spouses and children. Hmmmm... I need to remember this idea: Mom and Dad will be celebrating their 30th anniversary this year and it would be great idea to set up a family portrait of our growing family.

Anyways, back to my main thought... I wanted to take family pictures while MJ was little and I was still young. We had a matching theme with our clothes. We went to JC Penney Portrait studio and I thought that the pictures turned out really good and the cost wasn't that bad either. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

*JC Penney sends you copies of your pictures that are allowed to be downloaded and shared if you sign up for their smilesbywire. *

No comments: