Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

To work or not to work ?

Wow! My first blog thanks to my cousin. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this because I thought that I wouldn't have anything to talk about, but I can think of a few things.

Currently, I am a stay-at-home mom caring for my nine month old son. I love everything about being a stay-at-home mom, but sometimes I feel like I want to have a job also. That's my problem. I want to be able to have some extra spending money because I am a shopaholic at heart, but can't spend that much because my husband and I are trying to save up for a house. There have been a lot of job opportunities that have come my way, but I just don't feel motivated to apply. I feel that if I get a job, I'm going to miss out on everything new my baby does or I'll be at work distracted thinking about my baby. How do working mothers do it ? So my cousin came up with this solution. She has heard that you can get paid for blogging. I was skeptical at first, but she's actually earning money now. I think this is the best solution so far since I'm not ready to leave my baby with a babysitter. I can't wait to start earning money !

No comments: