Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh the Smell of Laundry

(( MJ smelling how fresh the laundry is. ))

MJ and I are visiting my mom and dad in Norfolk this week. My mom did our laundry while we were taking a nap. How does my mom make our clothes smell so good? I use the same detergent and softener at our house as my mom, but our clothes just don't smell the same. I mean are clothes smell good, but not the same as when clothes are washed at my mom's house. It just has this wonderful aroma that lasts and lasts. I'll be home and I'll smell something of my son's clothes that my mom washed and be amazed that it could be over two weeks and still have that new laundry smell to it. I've asked her what she does differently and I've even watched her to double check that she's not doing anything extra. I guess I'll learn one day.... if she tells me.

No comments: