Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ski Trip







Sorry, it took so long to write about the ski trip. It was very beautiful and we had a great cabin. It felt like we had our own house. It was so big. Full kitchen, sauna, jacuzzi tub, high ceilings, 2 floors, and a fire place. I didn't get to experience everything that I wanted to because we didn't have someone to watch baby MJ-- like going snow tubing down the 900-ft hill. I did, however,get to try skiing and my hubby tried snowboarding. It is so hard ! I didn't know how to stop. I kept screaming down the hill "I can't stop ! Help!" and my hubby would catch me at the bottom of the hill. My body was so sore the next day ! My husband loved snowboarding so much he wants to go again soon. If we go back, I'll definitely try snow tubing. Here are some pictures from our trip....

No comments: