Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All this for $250....

















I love this time of year because there is so much on sale for children's clothes. Since they go through their clothes so quickly, I don't think that you should spend so much money on an outfit.

Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Old Navy, Macy's, Target & JC Penney have such great deals.


When I found out that I was pregnant, I couldn't wait to start buying clothes. Before my son was even born, he already had a year supply of toys, onesies, outfits-- and 8 pairs of shoes !!! This year, I did even better. For a little over $250, I got another years supply of clothes and toys. The most I spent for an item was $3.50 -- and that was for a whole set (shirt & pants). Can you believe for that suit, I paid $1.97 !!! ***Not pictured are the toys that I bought. For my son's 1st birthday coming up, I purchased from Target's toy sale a Spiderman car, a Dora/Diego Aquadoodle set, and a Fisher Price train set, and a Fisher Price ball popper for

$20. ***

I'm glad this year that my cousin got to come with me and experience all these great deals. I can't wait till next years sales again !!!

No comments: